Contoh Soal UTS/Mid Semester Ganjil Bahasa Inggris Kelas X SMA
Halo teman semua, bertemu lagi bersama kami disini. Karena UTS atau Mid semester untuk semester ganjil ini sudah di depan mata, maka kami ingin membagikan soal UTS Bahasa Inggris terutama untuk kelas 10 SMA untuk latihan di rumah agar Ujiannya semakin lancar.Namun juga jika ada guru-guru yang ingin mendownload soal berikut untuk dijadikan referensi dalam membuat soal, tentunya kami sangat senang sekali.
Ulangan tengah semester (UTS) adalah kegiatan yang dilakukan oleh pendidik untuk mengukur pencapaian kompetensi peserta didik setelah melaksanakan 8 – 9 minggu kegiatan pembelajaran. cakupan ulangan meliputi seluruh indikator yang mempresentasikan seluruh KD pada periode tersebut.
I. Read carefully and choose the best answer between a, b, c, d, or e!
1. Jack : Rita, ……………..
Rita : I am delighted to meet you.
Doni : I am delighted to meet you, too.
a. Doni is my friend
b. Doni wants to meet you
c. Don’t you know Doni is my friend
d. Please introduce yourself
e. I’d like you to meet my friend, Doni.
2. Surya : Lusi, this is my new friend, his name is Doni. He is a company director.
Lusi : Hi Doni.
Doni : Hello, Lusi ……………..? Nice to meet you.
Lusi : How do you do, Nice to meet you, too.
a. How are things with you
b. What are you.
c. May I help you
d. How are you
e. How do you do
This text is for question 3 – 4
Good morning, I am Lucky, Lucky Wijaya. My father is Javanese and my mother is Sundanese. I just moved here. And now, I study in this school. Thank you.
3. What is the boy doing?
a. He’s going to leave.
b. He’s introducing himself.
c. He’s greeting someone.
d. He’s introducing his family
e. He’s introducing his friend.
4. Where does Lucky deliver his introduction?
a. In his friend’s home.
b. In his neighborhood
c. At home
d. On the street
e. In his classroom
5. It’s seven o’clock in the morning. Gina will go to school. She says……………… to his parents.
a. Good night
b. Good afternoon
c. Good bye.
d. Good morning.
e. Good day.
6. It’s nine o’clock in the night. Estes will go to sleep. He says…………….. to his parents
a. Good night
b. Good afternoon
c. Good bye.
d. Good morning
e. Good day.
This text below is for question 5 – 8
I am so glad that today is over. So many things have gone wrong. For some reasons I didn’t sleep a wink last night. I was very tired when Mum called me this morning. I fell asleep again until Mum called me again. That snooze made me late.
I did not have time for breakfast. I was starving as I ran to catch the school bus. I just missed it. Dad had to ride me to school. He was late for teaching at his school and he was furious with me. He scolded me for being late.
I arrived at school on time. The teacher asked us to hand in our homework. My homework was not in my bag. I had forgotten to put it in my bag the night before. I usually check my bag in the morning. I did not do this because I was late I had to do extra assignment as a punishment.
After Biology lesson, I did not tie my shoelace properly. I tripped over it. And fell down the stairs. I hurt my knee and had to have a bandage on it. What a terrible day! I hope that I have much better one tomorrow.
7. What is the purpose of the text?
a. To explain about something wrong
b. To inform about the writers activities
c. To entertain the readers about the funny story
d. To discus about how to overcome the problem
e. To retell about the writer’s terrible day
8. The generic structure of the last paragraph is called ……………..
9. What made everything went wrong?
a. He got up late in the morning
b. He got punishment from his teacher
c. His came to school on time
d. His father was late to ride him
e. His bag was left at home
10. Which of the following statement is NOT TRUE according to the text?
a. The writer didn’t sleep a wink at that night
b. He fell down the stairs
c. He didn’t hand in his homework
d. His father rode him to school
e. He had breakfast before leaving for school
11. Hilal : I get the birthday present from my boyfriend, yesterday !
Mimi : ……………..
a. I’ll always remember that
b. Fantastic! That’s great.
c. How boring.
d. Bad luck
e. I’m sorry, I forget
12. Jaka : Mom ! I have a good news !
Mom : What is it dear ?
Jaka : My English teacher told me that I got excellent score in the last test !
Mom : Really? Oh, ……………… !
Jaka : Yeah mom, thanks
a. No, I’m busy
c. That’s okay
e. I’m proud of you dear
13. Vitane : Hi, Jessica, oh Gosh! What happens to your finger?
Jessica : Hi, Vitane, well I unintentionally hurt my finger.
Vitae : How did it happen?
Jessica : I peeled an apple and knife ,you know!
Vitane : I see. Jessica look! It keeps bleeding ………………
The suitable expression to complete the dialogue is ……………..
a. I am happy to hear that
b. I know how you feel
c. I don’t care about it
d. I am glad to hear that
e. Don’t do that
14. Beny : Why was shifa absent yesterday
Decka : Her father passed away
Beny : I am deeply sorry to hear that .Why didn’t you tell me before ?
Decka : I have just heard about it
Fro the dialogue, we may assume that ……………..
a. Decka happy to hear the news
b. Shifa absent because her father passed away
c. Decka tells the sad news to Beny
d. Shifa goes out of the school
e. Decka and Beny is not join the class today
15. Endy : “Ouch”
Father : What’s wrong with you, son?
Endy : I fell from the motorcycle when going to grandma’s house.
Father : …………….., put the medicine on it.
Endy : Yes, Dad.
The suitable expression to complete the dialogue is …
a. How happy you are
b. It doesn’t hurt me
c. You are wrong
d. I don’t know about it
e. Oh, dear
16. Hamid : John, I’m so bored hearing Mr. Brown speech.
Faiz : Why do you say so?
Hamid : His speech is too long.
From the dialogue we know that Hamid expresses his……………..
17. Today is Wednesday. 3 days ago was……………..
18. A : Hi Jhon How do you do?
B : ……………..
b. Hi, I’m Fine
c. Hi, how are you
d. Hi, Very well
e. Hi, how do you do
19. Hamid : ……………..?
Ahmad : I’m 15 years old.
a. How are you?
b. What is your old?
c. How many age are you?
d. How’s life?
e. How old are you?
20. Jhon writes a letter to his father.
Past Tense of the sentence above is……………..
a. Jhon written a letter to his father yesterday
b. Jhon wrote a letter to his father now
c. Jhon wrote a letter to his father tomorrow
d. Jhon wrote a letter to his father last night
e. Jhon is writing a letter to his father now
This text is for question number 1
Last summer, I went to Italy. I visited museums and sat in public gardens. A friendly waiter taught me a few words of Italian. Then he lent me a book. I read a few lines, but I did not understand a word.
Everyday I thought about postcards. My holidays passed quickly, but I did not send any cards to my friends.
On the last day I made a big decision. I got up early and bought thirty-seven cards. I spent the whole day in my room but I did not write a single card.
1. Answer the following questions based on the text clearly!
a. What is the type of the text?
b. Where the writer sit when he visited museum?
2. Change words in the bracket ( ) into past (V.2) form!
a. Mr. Faiz …………….. (GRADUATE) from SMP 1 Sagaranten last year
b. Mrs. Yuli …………….. (BUY) some books for her son a week ago
3. Translate into English!
a. Hamid mengirim surat ke Jakarta kemarin
b. Faiz bukan seorang dokter.
4. Find the synonym of the following words:
a. Sick = ……………..
b. Pretty = ……………..
5. Find the antonym of the following words:
a. Big x ……………..
b. Bad x ……………..
Silahkan download Soal UTS Semester Ganjil Bahasa Inggris Kelas X pada link di bawah ini.
Baiklah cukup sekian contoh soal UTS/Mid semester bahasa inggris kelas 10 kali ini. Semoga dapat membantu kalian dalam belajar bahasa inggris. Jika ada link yang rusak silahkan laporkan kepada kami pada kolom komentar di bawah ini. Terimakasih sudah mendownload dan see you next time 🙂
Baca Juga :
Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris SMA
- Download Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris SMA Kelas 11 Semester 1 Terbaru
- Download Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris SMA Kelas 12 Semester 1 Terbaru
Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris SD
- Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris SD Kelas 1 Semester Ganjil TA 2017/2018
- Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris SD Kelas 2 Semester Ganjil TA 2017/2018
- Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris SD Kelas 3 Semester Ganjil TA 2017/2018
- Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris SD Kelas 4 Semester Ganjil TA 2017/2018
- Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris SD Kelas 5 Semester Ganjil TA 2017/2018
- Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris SD Kelas 6 Semester Ganjil TA 2017/2018
- Download Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 7 Semester 1 TA 2017/2018
- Download Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 8 Semester 1 TA 2017/2018
- Download Soal UTS Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 9 Semester 1 TA 2017/2018