Halo sahabat Edukasi, selamat datang kembali di SoalBahasaIngris.com. Semoga semuanya sehat yaa..Oya, pada kesempatan kali ini saya akan membagikan latihan soal untuk menghadapi penilaian akhir tahun (PAT) atau Ulangan kenaikan Kelas (UKK) untuk mapel bahasa Inggris kelas 7 SMP/ MTs.
Materi latihan soal untuk PAT maupun UKK ini diambil dari garis besar materi bahasa Inggris untuk kelas 7 SMP/ MTs yang meliputi descriptive text, profession habit, song, adjective and noun, etc.
Latihan soal PAT atau UKK bahasa Inggris untuk kelas 7 SMP/ MTs ini bejumlah 35 soal plus kunci jawaban. soal- soal yang dijadikan latihan soal ini mungkin saja tidak sama persis dengan soal yang akan keluar, akan tetapi merupakan gambaran dalam mengetahui tipe- tipe soal yang keluar.
Baik, langsung saja yaa, berikut latihan soalnya,
Latihan Soal Penilaian Akhir Tahun (PAT) / Ulangan Kenaikan Kelas Bahasa Inggris
Kelas 7 SMP/ MTs Tahun 2020/ 2021
The following text is for questions 1-5
1. Why does the writer write the text?
A. to tell about her friend’s hobby
B. to describe about her friend
C. to show the characteristics of her friend
D. to know her friend deeply
2. Where does Liza come from?
3. What is TRUE about Liza?
A. She has graduated from SMP Mediatama
B. She cannot play music
C. She always does sport everyday
D. She gets song lyrics from internet
4. “She’s also crazy about computers ….”
What does the utterance mean?
A. She likes playing computers very much
B. she doesn’t like computers
C. she is able to operate computers
D. she knows everything about computers
5. Why is Liza so special for Susanna? Because ….
A. She is intelligent and has many talents
B. she has same hobby with her
C. she is typically a real friend
D. she has known her for many years
The following text is for questions 6-10
6. What is the text about?
A. Ambarawa Railway
B. Ambarawa Railway Museum
C. The antique locomotives
D. The package tour
7. It can be inferred from the text that ….
A. There are less than 21 antique locomotives housed in the museum and the depot
B. the Ambarawa railway station serves trip to some cities in Central Java
C. the locomotive made by Hartman Chemnitz uses steam locomotive to operate
D. the steam locomotive can rum more than 50 km/h
8. Why is the Railway Mountain Tour is so special? Because ….
A. the participants will travel by an antique train through cog railway which is the only one in the world
B. the visitors can board an antique train and enjoy other luxury facilites dduring the trip
C. the package tour is only held once a month
D. the participants may enjoy the beautiful scenery of Ambarawa by train
9. “the defunct Ambarawa railway station which was built in 1873.”
The underlined word means ….
A. out of commission
B. in using
C. out of order
D. no longer operating
10. “… even the factories that made them no longer exist.”
The underlined word refers to …
B. the factories
C. twenty-three antique locomotives
D. the defunct Ambarawara railway station
11. What will a travel blogger probably do after reading the text?
A. Book the Railway Mountain Tour at Ambarawa Railway Museum.
B. Plan to visit Ambarawa Railway Museum to take pictures and to write a review.
C. Find the best route to visit Ambarawa Railway Museum for the next visit.
D. Reserve a hotel room in Ambarawa and enjoy the scenery of Ambarawa.
The following text is for questions 12-15
12. Who is Rama? He is ….
A. Chandra’s father
B. Chandra’s son
C. Chandra’s brother
D. Chandra’s uncle
13. What do the Irwanda family like? They like ….
14. “…We like traveling.”
The underlined word refers to ….
A. Rama and Bayu
B. Chandra, Rama and Bayu
C. Chandra, Rama and Bayu Mr. and Mrs. Irwanda
D. Chandra and his parents
15. “The tourists like to visit my grandfather’s restaurant.”
The underlined words has similar meaning to ….
A. the strangers
B. the visitors
C. the foreigners
D. the spectators
The following text is for questions 16-20
16. The function of thermometer is …
A. to measure the distance
B. to measure the temperature
C. to find the temperature
D. to find the degree
17. It can be inferred from the text that the thermometer which contains coloured liquids is ….
A. Celcius thermometer
B. Fahrenheit thermometer
C. Mercury thermometer
D. Alcohol thermometer
18. How many kinds of thermometer are made?
19. The scale of thermometer commonly used in Australia is ….
20. What statement is TRUE about thermometer?
A. Thermometer has been used for thousand years to measure temperature
B. There is only one type of thermometer
C. The most used scales to measure temperature are Celcius and Kelvin
D. The most used scale to measure temperature is Australia is the Celcius
21. Mrs. Andini works in the hospital. She trained to give care to people who are sick or injured. She works with doctors and other health care workers to make patients well and to keep them fit and healthy. She also helps with end-of-life needs and assist other family members with grieving.
From the description above, we know that Mrs. Andini is a ….
22. A person who displays imaginative power and beauty of thought and language is a ….
The following text is for questions 23-27
23. What is the song about?
A. a person’s love story
B. a hope to live in peace
C. the warmth of a friendship
D. A person’s strength in life
24. Based on the song lyrics, what is the singer like?
25. Heal the world..
Make it a better place…
The lyrics means that ….
A. there is always a chance for improvement and growth
B. there is always many obstacles for what we do
C. life is not as simple as people think
D. it is a hope to make situation better so people are friendly and happy again
26. “there’s no hurt or sorrow“
The underlined word has similar meaning to ….
27. What is the message of the song?
A. we should know that friendship is the most important thing in the world
B. we should be able to feel the pain of another human being to make brighter place in the world
C. we should take care about environment
D. we have to be responsible of all problems in the world
28. Meisya : … the way to Lawang Sewu Semarang is?
Dimas : Sure. It’s on Jalan Pemuda next to Tugu Muda Semarang. Just go straight ahead, please.
Burhan : Thanks.
A. Can you tell me
B. How far
D. Is it
29. Sita : Can you lend me your laptop, please?
Ninda : …. I’m using it.
Sita : Thanks anyway.
A. Here you are
B. Pass me
C. I’m sorry
D. Pleased to show
30. Librarian : Put the books you have read in …, please.
Student : I do sir.
A. the table
B. the basket
C. the bookshelf
D. the corner
Fill the blank with suitable word!
B. have done