Pada post ini saya akan berbagi Soal bahasa Inggris tentang pekerjaan dan profesi (job and profession). Beberapa kosakata tentang profesi beberapa waktu lalu sudah pernah saya posting, namun pada kesempatan ini akan lebih saya pertegas lagi dalam bentuk Soal dalam bentuk deskripsi pekerjaan tersebut.
Sebagai contoh, untuk menanyakan tentang profesi, kita bisa mencermati ilustrasi berikut ini,
- What is your father? — My father is a teacher.
- What does he do? — He teaches Math at junior high school
Latihan Kosakata Bahasa Inggris Tentang Pekerjaan dan Profesi (Job and Profession)
1. She is a health professional. She cares for mothers and newborns around childbirth.
2. They are trained to give care to people who are sick or injured. They work with doctors and other health care workers to make patients well and to keep them fit and healthy. They also help with end-of-life needs and assist other family members with grieving.
3. She/ He works in a library maintaining books and information and lending them to patrons.
4. The duties of this profession are cleaning assigned areas of the school and washrooms ; vacuuming carpets; cleaning using a germicidal detergent on all desks, table tops and sink areas; emptying and wiping clean all waste receptacles; and sweeping or dust mopping floor areas.
5. Someone who serves passengers on a plane
6. A person whose job is making things by hand out of metal that has been heated to a high temperature. He always works with iron and steel.
7. A person who moves from one place to another and sell their goods, by shouting on the streets.
8. A person who provides assistance, information on cultural, historical and contemporary heritage to people on organized sightseeing and individual clients at educational establishments, religious and historical sites such as; museums, and at various venues.
9. A person who owns or manages an inn or, sometimes, a hotel
10. A person at an airport, train station, or hotel who’s paid to help with your luggage
11. A skilled and trained person who works in a restaurant or hotel, usually responsible for planning menus, ordering foodstuffs, overseeing food preparation, and supervising the kitchen staff.
12. A person who lends money which has to be paid back at a high rate of interest.
13. A person or firm who arranges transactions between a buyer and a seller for a commission when the deal is executed.
14. A person who attempts to make a profit by starting a company or by operating alone in the business world.
15. A person who displays imaginative power and beauty of thought, language, etc