Halo sahabat Ahzaa, Post kali ini kita lanjutkan lagi ya ke soal latihan PTS bahasa Inggris kelas 6 SD/ MI. Soal PTS bahasa Inggris kelas 6 SD/ MI mencakup materi directions and locations, daily activities, shopping, past activities, dan describing objects
Tingkat kesulitan soal disesuikan dari tingkat yang mudah sampai dengan sulit sesuai dengan kemampuan siswa kelas 6 SD/ MI.
Nah, langsung saja, berikut Soalnya,
Soal PTS SEMESTER GANJIL BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS 5 SD/ MI
1. A : Do you know where the vase is?
B : Yes, The vase is … the table.
|source : amazon.in|
2. Look at the pencil!
|source : clipart-library.com|
It is … the pencil case.
3. Please don’t sit … the chair. One of its legs is broken.
4. Look at the picture!
|source : hiclipart.com|
The teacher is standing … the classroom.
c. in front of
Look at the map and answer the questions number 5 -8
B : It is … of the stationery.
c. across from
d. opposite of
6. A : Can you show me … the gas station is?
B : Of course. It is on Jl. Mawar
7. If you want to go to the post office from your position, you should ….
a. go straight ahead at Jl. Mawar, the post office is beside the school
b. go straight ahead at Jl. Kenanga, until the T Junction turn right at Jl. Mawar. Post office is beside the school
c. go straight ahead at Jl. Kenanga, until the T Junction turn left at Jl. Mawar. Post office is beside the school
d. go straight ahead at Jl. Flamboyan, turn left at Jl. Mawar. Post office is beside the school
8. Based on the map, the bakery is located … the museum.
a. across from
b. next to
9. A : What do you usually do on Sunday?
B : I usually go … with our family.
10. A : What do we need for camping in an open space?
B : The most important thing we bring is … . Besides that, we should bring portable lamp, jacket, camp stove, and sanitizer.
11. My family went to the … last holiday. We could see some animals like tigers, orang utans, elephant, and many more.
Read the text and answer the question number 12 – 15
12. What is the writer’s activity in her spare time?
13. Does the writer have any flowers?
a. Yes, she is
b. No, she is not
c. Yes, she does
d. No, she doesn’t
14. The flower that is not planted by the writer is ….
15. The word “they” in the sentence “They look beautiful” refers to …
b. rambutan trees
d. papaya trees
16. Andy is 150 cm tall.
Niko is 153 cm tall.
Niko is … than Andy.
d. the tallest
17. Read the statement !
It needs five hours to go from Semarang to Jakarta by train and if we go to the same route by plane, it will only needs one hour.
Based on the statement above, we can describe that plane is … than train.
18. The price of T-Shirt is Rp. 60.000, – and the price of jacket is Rp. 80.000,-
It means that the price of T-shirt is … than the price of jacket.
d. more expensive
Text for number 19 -20
19. Who is Ms. Maya?
c. English teacher
d. student’s mother
20. It can be concluded that Ms. Maya is ….
21. X : Where do you want to go?
Y : I want to go to the ….. I want to buy a cake for my father’s birthday.
b. fruit stall
22. X : … does the jacket cost?
Y : It costs a hundred thousand rupiahs.
a. How many
c. How much
23. The students buy their school materials such as paper, pencil, pen, pencil case in the ….
24. A : Is this your pencil case?
B : yes, It is ….
25. Maura … TV last night.
26. The students … to the library to borrow some books yesterday.
27. Rudi’s class is big but his sister’s class is ….
28. X : Is that your bicycle?
Y : Yes, that is … bicycle.
29. You have a new bicycle.
It means that the bicycle is ….
30. They have a new house. The new house belongs to ….
Demikian Soal PAS SEMESTER GANJIL BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS 6 SD/ MI, Semoga menjadi tambahan referensi belajar untuk menghadapi PAS mendatang. Oya bagi teman- teman yang membutuhkan soal- soal diatas, bisa klik tautan link di bawah ini untuk mengunduhnya,