Halo sahabat Ahzaa, Post kali ini kita lanjutkan lagi ya ke soal latihan PTS bahasa Inggris kelas 6 SD/ MI. Soal PTS bahasa Inggris kelas 6 SD/ MI mencakup materi directions and locations, daily activities, dan describing objects
Tingkat kesulitan soal disesuikan dari tingkat yang mudah sampai dengan sulit sesuai dengan kemampuan siswa kelas 6 SD/ MI.
Nah, langsung saja, berikut Soalnya,
Soal PTS SEMESTER GANJIL BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS 5 SD/ MI
1. A : Do you know where the ball is?
B : Yes, The ball is … the table.
|source : clipart-library.com|
2. Look at the sharpener!
|source : clipart-library.com|
It is … the pencil case.
3. Please don’t sit … the bench. It is still wet.
4. Look at the picture!
|source : hiclipart.com|
The teacher is standing … the classroom.
c. in front of
Look at the map and answer the questions number 5 -8
B : It is … of the market.
c. across from
d. opposite of
6. A : Can you show me … the police station is?
B : Of course. It is on Jl. Flamboyan
7. If you want to go to the post office from your position, you should ….
a. go straight ahead at Jl. Mawar, the post office is beside the school
b. go straight ahead at Jl. Kenanga, until the T Junction turn right at Jl. Mawar. Post office is beside the school
c. go straight ahead at Jl. Kenanga, until the T Junction turn left at Jl. Mawar. Post office is beside the school
d. go straight ahead at Jl. Flamboyan, turn left at Jl. Mawar. Post office is beside the school
8. Based on the map, the gas station is located … the market.
a. across from
b. next to
9. A : What do you usually do on Sunday?
B : I usually go … with our family. It is very cheap and doesn’t need any special equipment .
10. A : What do we need for camping in an open space?
B : The most important thing we bring is … . Besides that, we should bring portable lamp, jacket, camp stove, and sanitizer.
11. My family went to the … last holiday. We could see some animals like tigers, orang utans, elephant, and many more.
Read the text and answer the question number 12 – 15
12. What is the writer’s activity in her spare time?
13. Does the writer have any flowers?
a. Yes, she is
b. No, she is not
c. Yes, she does
d. No, she doesn’t
14. The flower that is not planted by the writer is ….
15. The word “they” in the sentence “They look beautiful” refers to …
b. rambutan trees
d. papaya trees
16. Andy is 150 cm tall.
Niko is 153 cm tall.
Niko is … than Andy.
17.It needs five hours to go from Semarang to Jakarta by train and if we go to the same route by plane, it only needs one hour.
Based on the statement above, we can describe that plane is … than train.
18. The price of T-Shirt is Rp. 55.000, – and the price of jacket is Rp. 90.000,-
It means that the price of T-shirt is … than the price of jacket.
Text for number 19 -20
19. Who is Ms. Maya?
20. What does Ms. Maya look like?
Demikian Soal PTS SEMESTER GANJIL BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS 6 SD/ MI, Semoga menjadi tambahan referensi belajar untuk menghadapi PTS atau PAS mendatang. Oya bagi teman- teman yang membutuhkan soal- soal diatas, bisa klik tautan link di bawah ini untuk mengunduhnya,