soal Ujian Akhir Sekolah (UAS)untuk siswa kelas 9 SMP/ MTs mapel Bahasa Inggris. latihan ini untuk melengkapi latihan UAS Seperti diberitakan sebelumnya mapel- mapel sebelumnya seperti Matematika, IPA, Bahasa Indonesia. Meskipun pada tahun 2021 ini, Kementerian Pendidikan dan Kebudayaan (Kemendikbud) resmi menghapus pelaksanaan Ujian Nasional (UN) dan ujian kesetaraan namun ada pertimbangan kelulusan siswa bisa ditentukan dari nilai rapor dan syarat lainnya.
Melalui surat edaran dari Kemendikbud, bahwa UN dan ujian kesetaraan tidak akan menjadi syarat kelulusan atau seleksi masuk ke jenjang pendidikan yang lebih tinggi. Kelulusan peserta didik akan ditentukan berdasarkan nilai rapor tiap semester, nilai sikap minimal baik, dan mengikuti ujian yang diselenggarakan sekolah.
Berkaitan dengan ujian sekolah, dapat dilakukan dalam bentuk portofolio evaluasi nilai rapor, nilai sikap dan prestasi siswa; penugasan; tes secara luring atau daring; dan bentuk kegiatan penilaian lain yang ditentukan sekolah. Dalam hal ini, ada kemungkinan bahwa setiap masing- maing satuan pendidikan akan menyelenggarakan ujian baik secara luring maupun daring. Salah satunya adalah melalui ujian akhir sekolah.
Khusus pada kesempatan ini, seri Soal ujian akhir sekolah yang akan saya berikan ini adalah untuk memberikan kesiapan kepada siswa untuk berlatih menghadapi ujian yang nantinya akan dilaksanakan oleh sekolah masing- masing. Terdapat 40 soal latihan ujian akhir sekolah bahasa Inggris sebagai bahan referensi dalam belajar lengkap dengan kunci jawaban pada setiap masing- masing soal.
Soal UAS Bahasa Inggris kelas 9 SMP/ MTs Tahun 2021
The following text is for questions 1 to 2
1. Why did the principle write that card?
A. To celebrate Almira’s achievement
B. To appreciate Almira’s achievement
C. To invite Almira to the same event
D. To convey wishes to Almira
2. It can be inferred from the text that the principle is … with Almira’s achievement.
The following text is for questions 3 to 4
3. Where is the notice possibly be found?
A. In the Battle Hospital
B. On the yard of the Trust
C. On a roadside of the Trust
D. In the Royal Berkshire office
4. It can be concluded from the text that …
A. the road is for the patients of the Battle Hospital only
B. anyone can pass through the road without permission
C. no one can access to the Battle Hospital through this road
D. patients, visitors, and guests of the Trust can access this road
The following text is for questions 5 to 6
5. What is the text about?
A. Giving detail of a meeting
B. Asking the team to be on time
C. Explaining the agenda of a meeting
D. Requiring the team to have a meeting
6. What will possibly happen if one of the team members doesn’t come on time?
A. The meeting will be moved to another day.
B. The manager will be upset.
C. The manager will postpone the meeting.
D. The meeting will be cancelled.
The following text is for questions 7 to 9
7. Where can you probably find the text?
A. In a warehouse
B. In a stationary
C. In a laboratory
D. In a cruise ship
8. “In food preparation or food handling area”
The word “preparation” has similar meaning to …
9. The text is addressed to ….
A. The guesses of a hotel
B. The employees of a food company
C. The customers of a restaurant
D. The visitors of a warehouse
The following text is for questions 10 to 12
10. What does the text mainly talk about? …
A. Explaining how to prepare the product
B. Telling the amount of the product
C. Giving detail information of the product
D. Describing the weight of the product
11. The statement “COOK THOROUGHLY” in the label means ….
A. Because it is needed to have good taste and free from harmful bacteria.
B. Because it needs to melt mozzarella and cook pepperoni well.
C. Because it contains uncured pepperoni and mozzarella.
D. Because it is frozen before it is served.
12. The consumer needs to put the product in … to store it well.
A. a freezer
B. a refrigerator
C. a sealed container
D. a room temperature
The following text is for questions 13 to 15
13. What is the advertisement about ?
A. Building in business district
B. Available to get unique opportunities
C. Hotels and restaurant in the downtown
D. Leasing office space
14. The following place is close to the building, EXCEPT ….
D. Shopping centers
15. … square feet are available for ….
The word “available” means ….
The following text is for questions 16 to 19
16. What does the text talk about?
A. A mountain lake resort
B. Pura Ulun Danu Bratan
C. Tabanan Regency
D. Bedugul, Bali
17. After reading the text what will a travel blogger possibly do?
A. Plan to visit Bedugul to take pictures and to write a review
B. Start to write about the beauty of Bedugul resort
C. Book a ticket to Bedugul and a hotel room
D. Read more about the Bedugul
18. The area covers the villages of …”
The underlined word refers to …
B. Lake Bratan
The following text is for questions 19 to 22
19. What does the text tell us about?
A. a tricky gambler
B. an innocent king
C. a man with his bad habit
D. a misfortune gambler
20. It can be inferred from the text that the main problem is ….
A. The king didn’t believe in the gamblers.
B. The gamblers brought gifts to the king.
C. The king was thoughtless when receiving the gifts.
D. The gamblers won the game.
21. What would be happened if the gamblers lost in the game?
A. The gamblers got punishment.
B. The king had to pay them off.
C. The gamblers has to give the gifts back.
D. The king got angry.
22. What is the characteristics of the gambler?
The following text is for questions 23 to 25
23. What does the text mostly talk about?
A. The formation and the shape of tornado
B. The effect and the size of tornado
C. The cause and the danger of tornado
D. The kinds and the effect of tornado
24. What happens when the funnel‘s narrow end touches the earth?
A. Debris and dust will be vanished.
B. It will bring debris and dust.
C. It will destroy debris and dust.
D. Debris and dust will be buried.
25. Who probably writes the text?
A. A reporter
B. A scientist
C. A student
D. A historian
The following text is for questions 26 to 29
26. What is the purpose of the text?
A. To give information about Albert Einstein family
B. To describe the life of Albert Einstein in brief
C. To tell why Albert Einstein move to America
D. To explain the education of Albert Einstein
27. Where did Albert Einstein spend his childhood?
A. In German
B. In America
C. In his house
D. In Luitpold Gymnasium
28. “Einstein closed his age on April 18, 1955 at the age of 76 years at Princeton Hospital.”
The phrase “closed his age” is similar to …
A. passed over
B. passed away
C. passed by
D. passed out
29. Einstein and his family lived … America since 1933 because of Nazi in Germany.
The following text is for questions 30 to 34
30. What is the purpose of the text?
A. to describe cooking stuffs in making Mantap Beef Soup
B. to give instruction about how to make Mantap Beef Soup
C. To persuade people to make Mantap Beef Soup
D. To amuse the readers in making Mantap Beef Soup
31. Based on the text, the main ingredient of the recipe is ….
A. Crushed seasoning.
B. Vegetable oil.
C. Lemon juice.
32. What should we do after slicing the beef?
A. Boil the beef.
B. Re-boil the beef.
C. Saute the seasoning.
D. Stirring in sauteed seasoning.
33. The word tender in the text above means ….
34. How many steps to make Mantap Beef Soup?
The following text is for questions 35 to 38
35. What is the text about?
A. The writer’s experience to do shopping at the market nearby.
B. The writer’s new experience of bargaining in the market.
C. The writer’s rare chance of shopping with her mother.
D. The writer’s feeling during shopping in the market.
36. Why did the writer wear sneakers? He wanted to.…
A. avoid the fish stall floor
B. take a short walk to the market
C. get attention from people in the market
D. protect his feet from the muddy and wet floor
37. After dragging himself from the bed the writer ….
A. looked at his mother.
B. began to get dressed.
C. opened his eyes widely.
D. started walking to the market.
38. “…, I gathered that she was going to cook stew shepherd’s pie for the day.”
The underlined word is closest in meaning to ….
The following text is for questions 39 to 40
39. What is the purpose of the text?
A. To describe the ballads.
B. To retell the past event.
C. To explain what the Princess did
D. To entertain the readers with the legend of Lake Toba
40. The text mainly discusses about _____
A. The Legend of Lake Toba.
B. The Batara Guru Sahala’s life.
C. The Marriage of Sahala with A Fish.
D. The Broken Promise of Sahala.