Download Soal Latihan UKK Bahasa Inggris SD Kelas 5 Semester 2 dan Kunci Jawabannya
Tidak terasa akhir semester 2 sudah dekat, teman-teman semua pasti tidak sabar menunggu kenaikan kelas.Untuk mengatasi kecemasan kalian dalam menghadapi Ujian Kenaikan Kelas nanti kami ingin memberikan Soal UKK Bahasa Inggris SD Kelas 5 ini agar teman-teman semua mendapatkan nilai yang bagus pada semester 2 kali ini. Untuk para guru juga, kami sangat senang jika artikel ini dapat membantu dalam pembuatan soal UKK di sekolah bapa dan ibu guru sekalian.
Silahkan disimak soal latihannya dibawah ini yaa.
Untuk mengunduh soal, Silahkan scroll terus kebawah ^^,
Choose the correct answer between a, b, c, or d
The text below is for questions 1 – 4
Jane’s family lives in a big house. It has four bedrooms and a large kitchen. Her mother always cooks in the kitchen. Her brother likes to spend his time in the living room. There is a TV and a big sofa in her living room. There is a big bathroom next to the kitchen. Jane’s sister likes to plant flowers in the garden behind her house.
1. Where does Jane’s mother cook?
c. Living room
2. How many bedrooms are there in the house?
3. Who likes spending time in the living room?
a. Jane’s mother
c. Jane’s sister
d. Jane’s brother
4. What is next to the kitchen?
b. Living room
5. My uncle is ……….. in his bedroom now.
b. Parking his car
6. My brother is having a toothache. My mom is taking him to a
The text below is for question number 7 – 9
Maria has two daughters, Jane and Natalie. She has also brother who lives in her house. His name is Michael. Maria’ parents, Mr. David and Mrs. David, also live there. Her house is so big that her maid, Juminten, has also a room in the house.
7. Mr. David is
a. Maria’s uncle
b. Maria’s brother
c. Jane’s grandfather
d. Michael’s grandfather
8. Michael is Mr. David’s
9. Natalie is Michael’s
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
11. It is small, it can fly, it sucks (menghisap) human blood. It is….
12. The followings animals could fly in the air………..
a. owl, pigeon, crocodile
b. swallow, zebra, eagle
c. eagle, woodpecker, canary
d. whale, cassowary, peacock
13. Novel is ….book
14. Photosynthesis is a process of….
a. cooking food on leaf
b. cooking food on root
c. eating food on root
d. eating food on leaf
15. Nina feel hurt on her throat. She has…
d. sore throat
16. A shape of coin is….
17. Waiter : Good evening, welcome to Bamima cafe!
Customer : ….
a. good morning, no!
b. good evening, thank you!
c. good evening, no thank you!
d. good morning, thank you!
For number 18-20, answer based on the following text!
Kolo is a dance from Bosnia. It is folk dance. It is a group of poeple holding each other by the hands around the waist dance. The instruments of the dance are accordion, frula (a traditional kind of a recorder), tamburica, sargija (harmonica)
18. Kolo is from….
19. …..play kolo dance
a. one person
b. one boy
c. many poeple
d. a girl
20. Frula is like….
21. Budi : “ You are a student, aren’t you?”
Faqih : “… .”
a. yes, you are
b. no, i am not
c. no, you are not
d. yes, i am
22. Mother is cooking in the … .
23. Rudi : “ I am not a teacher, …?”
Tito : “ No, you are not.”
a. am i
c. aren’t i
b. am not i
d. aren’t you
Text below is for question number 24 – 26
Santi and Sinta are sibling
But they are very different
Santi always wakes up early
She is never late for school
Sinta always wakes up late
So, she is often late for school
24. A : “Are Santi and Sinta sibling ?”
B : “….”
a. yes, they are
b. no, they are not
c. yes, she is
d. no, she is not
25. Who does always wake up late?
26. What is the opposite of “never”?
27. Zainal recites Al quran ………. sunset prayer.
b. on time
28. Nina has ………. at 7.00 o’clock in the evening.
29. Dika : “look at the cat!”
Kamil : “ The cat looks sad too.”
Dika : “no, the cat looks angry.”
Kamil : “really?”
Dika : “yes, the cat is angry to the dog.”
Kamil : “You are right.”
How does the cat look? The cat looks ….
30. Lisa : “How … I look?”
Rose : “You look pretty.”
KEY ANSWER (KUNCI JAWABAN)