Soal UKK Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 7 dan Kunci Jawaban Terbaru
Tidak terasa akhir semester 2 sudah dekat, teman-teman semua pasti tidak sabar menunggu kenaikan kelas.Untuk mengatasi kecemasan kalian dalam menghadapi Ujian Kenaikan Kelas nanti kami ingin memberikan Soal UKK Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 7 ini agar teman-teman semua mendapatkan nilai yang bagus pada semester 2 kali ini. Untuk para guru juga, kami sangat senang jika artikel ini dapat membantu dalam pembuatan soal UAS di sekolah bapa dan ibu guru sekalian.
Silahkan disimak soal latihannya dibawah ini yaa.
Untuk mengunduh soal, silahkan scroll terus ke bawah.
Choose the correct answer by crossing a, b, c, or d!
1. Weni : Do you go jogging ? It’s good for your health, you know.
Puti : I know, but I don’t have a friend to go jogging with.
Weni : Why don’t you join me tomorrow ?
Does Puti Go Jogging ?
A. Yes, she does
B. No, she doesn’t
C. She usually does
D. She certainly does
2. Selly : Where is the biology book?
Librarian : It’s over there
Selly : ……………..
A. It’s okay
B. Thank you
C. Never mind
D. You’re welcome
3. The following are expressing to ask for opinion, except ,,,,,,,…..
A. Do I look good in this?
B. What do you mean by this?
C. What do you think about this?
D. Does this suit me?
4. “What would you like to drink?” Belong To …,,,,,
A. Offering Something
B. Asking For Something
C. Asking For Help
D. Offering Help
5. It’s a big animal with a very hard skin and one or two horns on its nose.
What animal is it?
The Text For Question 6 – 10
Lions, tigers, bears and wolves are wild animals. most of them belong to a prairie community. the basic life of prairie consists of the grasses. the grassland extend across central africa. the grass and other plants support large population of animals. many kinds of antelope, zebras, giraffes and other creatures graze on the grass. preying on them are lions and leopards.
Lions and tigers prey on antelope, zebras and giraffes. wolves and mountain lions prey the deer. when deer are very numerous, their enemies become numerous too, because there is so much to feed upon.
wild animal are found on a prairie, in the polar areas, in the forest and grasslands, and in the desert.
In some countries there is a law against hunting wild animals. if someone breaks the law, he or she will surely be fined or punished.
6. The suitable title of the text above is……,,,,
a. Prairie community
b. Population of animals
c. African animals
d. Wild animals
7. Which statement is not true according to the text ?
a. Wild animal do not live in the forests.
b. Most of the wild animals belong to prairie community
c. Lions and tigers prey on antelope.
d. Some countries have a law against hunting.
8. wild animals can found in many places. except …,,,…
9. these animals do not depend on grass for their food , except ……,,,,
Observe the dialogue below and answer the question 10 and 11
Father : Sin, can you help me, please?
Sinta : Yes, dad.
Father : Can you get me the newspaper?
Sinta: Where is it?
Father : Emm… May be it’s on the table.
Sinta : Yes, I got it.
Father : Thanks for helping me.
Sinta : It’s ok dad. Don’t worry, anytime.
10. In the text above Sinta is a …. girl. She is ready to help her father anytime.
11. How many characters are there in the dialogue above?
12. Cindy : We’re leaving.
Anne : Wait for me!
Cindy : ……. ! We’ll be late.
Anne : Okay. I’m ready. Let’s go.
B. Hold on
C. give up
D. hurry up
13. My father is a doctor. He examines … carefully.
This text below is for the questions 14 to 16
Mr. Fahri is very happy. The rainy season of this year makes the farm beautiful. It is planting time. Rice fields become fresh and green during this season and by the end of this season Mr. Fahri is ready to harvest his crops.
Mr. Fahri plough the land at the beginning of the rainy season. Then, he usually works early and finishes at noon. Milking the cows, feeding the livestock, and cleaning the barns are among Mr. Fahri’s duties before breakfast. He does most of the hard outdoor work by himself.
14. What is a farm like during the rainy season?
15. When does Mr. Fahri’s workday end?
C. Early morning
16. When does Mr. Fahri plough the land?
A. At the end of noon
C. At the end of the rainy season
B. At the beginning of land
D. At the beginning of the rainy season
This text below is for the questions 17 to 19
Rania is my sister. She is a … (17). She works in a …. (18) of Sukabumi city. She helps the doctor and look after the patients. She gives the patients the …(19), and she often talks to them and listen their problem.
17. A. Patient
18. A. Office
19. A. Stove
D. School uniform
20. My father is a science teacher. He specialized in teaching living things. For example, he explains parts of a flower to his students.
The meaning of the underlined word is ….
21. Ryan : Get me a drink, please.
Nadia : …., wait a minute.
B. I’m sorry
C. I’m alright
D. Yeah, sure.
22. Find the wrong spelling in the underlined word below!
A. How do you do?
B. See you later
C. Not too bad
D. Nice to met you
23. Which one of the following is the correct prohibition?
A. Clean the blackboard, please!
B. Wash your hands, please!
C. Do your homework well!
D. Don’t be naughty!
24. Arrange the jumbled words below!
mother – her – an –Junior High School – teacher – English – is – at
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
25. listening – their – are – at present – the students – teacher – to
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
The right arrangement of the jumbled words above is ……
This text is for question number 26-29
Mice look cute, but they can be harmful pets that destroy household items, eat and mess with food and can spread severe diseases through their feces and parasites they carry.
Here are some useful tip on how to repel house mice:
1. Use peppermint, put the peppermint near wall corner.
2. Pour generous amount of peppermint oil on cotton balls.
3. Place the saturated cotton balls on areas where mice are possibly seen-around counter tops, under the sofas in your living room.
4. Put them behind shelves, wall corner or on the floor beneath your kitchen sink.
26. Why do we use peppermint to repel mice? Because …………….
A. Peppermint is fresh to breathe.
B. mice love the peppermint.
C. Mice will die of breathing mint.
D. Mice hate the smell of peppermint.
27. “Mice look cute, but they can be harmful pets that destroy household items,”
The word ‘harmful’ has the similar meaning with…
28. From the text above, we can conclude that …….
A. mice spread severe disease through feces.
B. Mice love peppermint.
C. Peppermint is useful to repel mice.
D. We can place oil everywhere to repel mice.
29.“Put them behind shelves ………”
The word “them” refers to ……..
B. cotton balls
D. peppermint oil
30. Nilam : What do you think of my new shoes?
Hani : ………… It looks good on you
A. I know
B. I think
C. It’s good
D. I think it’s good idea
KEY ANSWER (Kunci Jawaban)
- Soal UKK (PAT) Bahasa Inggris SMP Kelas 8 TA 2017/2018
- Soal UKK (PAT) Bahasa Inggris SMA Kelas 10 TA 2017/2018
- Soal UKK (PAT) Bahasa Inggris SMA Kelas 11 TA 2017/2018
- Soal UKK (PAT) Bahasa Inggris SD Kelas 1 TA 2017/2018
- Soal UKK (PAT) Bahasa Inggris SD Kelas 2 TA 2017/2018
- Soal UKK (PAT) Bahasa Inggris SD Kelas 3 TA 2017/2018